ISF certified to guarantee a high quality fabric for an incredible viewing experience.
With a unique tension system, the screen surface is taut and tensioned at every point to ensure a perfect projection surface.
- All Sapphire Screens are supplied with a picture enhancing black border which will frame the image for an excellent viewing experience.
- ISF Certified.
- Supplied with a 10m trigger cable to enable you to trigger the screen once the projector is on or off (projector need a 12v output)
- The Screen is supplied with an Infra red remote control and IR extender so that the screen can be recessed or hidden out of sight.
- Supplied with bear end cables for RS232 and contact closure control.
- The remote control will operate the screen up to 8 meters away.
- Energy saving with the ultra low power consumption.
- This screen is ideal for Ultra/short throw projectors.
- Only 45 Decibels.
- Sleek white aluminium casing will allow a discreet installation in any environment.
- Channel fix brackets allow the Screen to be wall or ceiling mounted at any position along the casing.
- 2.7 meters of power cable with a standard UK power plug.
- Excellent Quality - We stand by the quality of our products by offering an outstanding 5 year warranty.
The fabric used is a special designed PVC material to help capture a flawless and outstanding image. The screen is coated with micron diamond optical microgrooves to help produce a 4K resolution.
Features & Specifications
- Type: Tab Tensioned Electric Screen with IR Remote Control woven fabric
- Product Code: SETTS300WSF-AW-WOVEN
- Viewing Size mm (L+H): 3010 x 1693
- Size ft (L+H): 9.88 x 5.56
- Case/Surround mm (L+H+D): 3498 x 143 x 135
- Aspect: 16:9
- Net Weight KG: 35
This fantastic woven creation has 92000 micro holes per square feet, this results in an outstanding sound transparency. The unique woven structure is designed to be 4K compatible.