The Robo E3 new generation smart 3D printer with Wi-Fi is built for classrooms by providing safe, smart and easy-to-use features — equipped with a fully enclosed structure and HEPA filter for safety, a 5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inch print space, a quick removable nozzle, heated print bed, and much more! The Robo E3 also comes complete with a MyStemKits Starter Plan allowing you to unlock up to five kits and their curriculum. Choose from hundreds of ready-to-3D print models and standards-driven lesson plans for K-12 STEM education. When you want to make it real - make it Robo.
- Flexible connectivity - Connect Robo E3 to your Wi-Fi, USB, or Ethernet. If no internet connection is available, connect using Robo E3’s personal hotspot
- Removable nozzle - Easily swap nozzles through the simple buckle design. No need to use tools to disassemble the entire extruder during maintenance.
- Heated print bed - Improves the quality of each print, prevents warping, and allows you to print in many different materials.
- Auto Calibration - Spend more time making without having to manually adjust the print bed — plus, it's removable.
- HEPA filter - Enclosed printer includes HEPA filter to ensure particles do not escape outside the printer, making it safer for classrooms.
- Prints most materials - Open source filament system allows you to print with different types of materials giving you the ability to do more.
Features & Specifications
* Print size ~5.9 x 5.9 x 5.9 inch / 150 x 150 x 150 mm
* Layer resolution 100-400 microns
* Size 15.28 x 13.39 x 15.94 inch / 388 x 340 x 405 mm
* Print technology Fused filament fabrication
* Packaging size 18.9 x 16.54 x 20.08 inch / 480 x 420 x 510 mm
* Print speed Up to 100 mm3/s
* Weight 19.84 lbs / 9 kg
* Print head Quick change nozzle
* Print bed temperature Up to 100°C (212°F)
* Print head temperature Up to 250°C (500°F)
* Nozzle diameter 0.4 mm nozzle
* File transfer USB, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Cloud printing
* Software RoboPrint Desktop or RoboCloud - free preparation software
* Supported OS Windows, macOS, Linux, Vista
For more information see https://mimio.boxlight.com/robo/